- What are the move in/move out dates?
- Do I have to bring any furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- How close is the community to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- When is rent due/ How do I pay rent?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchens?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
- What do I need to bring to my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Please contact the Leasing Office for availability.
Campus Crossings at Riverside is not furnished. We welcome you to make your apartment home truly "yours" by bringing the furniture of your choice.
Your rent includes Water, Trash, and Weekly Pest Control Services along with Weekly Resident Events.
YES! Campus Crossings at Riverside is proud to welcome your furry friends. For more details on weight and breed restrictions, please refer to our Pet Addendum.
Campus Crossings at Riverside is located less than half a mile away from UCR. You are only a short walk or quick bike ride to campus.
YES! We have plenty of open gated parking on the property for you and your guests. We also offer one covered parking space for each apartment home.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace period until the 3rd at midnight. On the 4th, rent is considered late and subject to a fine.For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, Echeck, or pay with a check or money order at the Leasing Office. No cash is accepted.
Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Sometimes this happens. Great people sometimes can’t live together for whatever reason. We’ve got you covered. Residents are able to transfer, dependent on availability (a transfer fee may apply).
Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works
best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using the Resident Portal. (click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account). Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a Campus Crossings at Riverside team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Our kitchens at Campus Crossings at Riverside come fully equipped with Full-Size Refrigerators, Dishwashers and Gas Stoves.
Mail- Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to
your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key.
When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you
will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US
Post Office (the community office often has these handy.)
Packages- The property will accept packages and they can be retrieved during the property's business hours with proper ID - you will also receive an email each time you receive a package. Text is available if you choose to opt in via your Resident Portal.
We recommend that you contact your roommates prior to moving-in to coordinate the common area furniture (sofa, chairs, entertainment centers, and dining room tables). Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions or simply to feel reassured about what you have already prepared.
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Resident's or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.